Thursday, April 3, 2014

Writing is my happy place....

Yes, it has been almost a month since I last blogged.  However, in my defense, a LOT has happened in my personal, non-writer life.  My husband's health issues went into high drive and to a critical stage. Thankfully, we can see a light at the end of the tunnel and it is a good one!  We must take it one day at a time, but we will do it.

As for my writing, I have made a discovery during all this medical crisis... it is my happy place to go to when I need to get away from people and things.  Sitting in a hospital waiting room, or a doctor's office, or even in a car waiting on a pharmacy order to be filled...you can write!  Some people think writers are an odd lot.  Perhaps we are... but I know writing keeps me sane in the most insane of moments in my life.

My prescription for you.... keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment